sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2008

Poemas De Fevereiro

I



september


II


you screamed:
I thought of leaving.
you waved your arms:
I thought of leaving.
your eyes caressed my face in anger and despair:
I thought of leaving.
your mouth screamed:
I responded none.

your back turned:
you thought of leaving.
I turned toward the door:
your hands screamed goodbye.
I turned away from the door:
you sat
and
waited.

I approached the coach:
you looked in front.
I sat
and spoke: my eyes caressed your profile.
my hand went for your hand.
you turned,
faced me
and spoke: your eyes looked straight into my eyes.

the hands tightened.


III


tightly held hands
– now weak and tired –
exhausted let go.
went
different ways.
stamped on the face,
muscle movements
said where.
shooting veins,
and fingers
– long fingers
out in search –
were followed by eyes
that could not avoid
shinning
powerful branches
uncontrollably rooting themselves.





IV


the chest
--
flat --
almost bare of breasts
slowly melts
inward.

arteries
screaming out
say pain.
veins receiving in
scream out.

slashes
-- slices of body --
drown in the immense hole.

the body
-- convulsive lava --
attempts to spew the pain
molten
and irretrievable.



V


a hand
protected a chest
between breasts.

the tear
the hand held
corroded the skin
-- a soft, continuous scald
chewed the cavity
I slid in.

eyes in search
found me wrinkled
-- torn
by hanging ropes.


Giovanna Bartucci







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário